Sales Centres, Open Home Inspections & Appointments
At AVJennings, we are passionate about the safety and wellbeing of our Team Members, Customers and Communities. As the Federal and SA Governments have recently eased restrictions in some areas, our Sales & Information Centres and open home inspections will resume from this weekend onward. We will be open for walk-in visits, and our Teams remain ready to assist on any new purchase, warranty or Customer service enquiry.
Though we are largely open for business-as-usual, there are some processes and practices we have implemented for added measure:
- Sales & Information Centres, Open Home Inspections & Appointments Additional hygienic measures are in place including increased frequency of routine cleans and ensuring availability of hand sanitiser for staff and visitor use.
- We’re greeting all visitors and guests with a smile, though we are skipping the handshakes for now.
- Our Teams are practising social distancing and avoidance of gathering in close proximity. In some instances, we may implement one-in, one-out manoeuvres during inspections, and we may ask a queue be formed outside if internal capacity limits have been reached.
- We kindly request anyone who feels unwell, has recently returned from overseas or suspects potential exposure to COVID-19—to please stay home and seek proper medical advice as necessary.
- Visitors will be asked to provide contact details for recording on our roster for precautionary measure.
- For our Customers who still prefer online resources to a community visit, we have numerous resources and information available on our website avjennings.com.au. We can also provide any additional information requested via e-mail. We can facilitate consultations via video conference, if preferred, as well.
Our continued commitment to serving our Customers remains unwavering, and we look forward to greeting you soon.