Williamstown, VIC, 3016.
FROZEN YOGURT SWIRLS
Kids may love a sugary sweet treat in summer but as a grand/parent, it can be hard convincing them to eat some fruit! Treat your family (and maybe yourself...) to these quick and easy ice creams made with just four, simple ingredients!
This recipe has been designed by the Taste of Home team and can be found on their website https://www.tasteofhome.com along with hundreds of other quick, easy and delicious recipes!
- 2 ¾ cups fat-free honey Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 10 small paper or plastic cups
- 10 wooden icy-pole sticks
- Fill each cup with approx. 1/4 cup yoghurt.
- Place berries, water and sugar in a food processor; pulse until berries are finely chopped.
- Spoon 1-1/2 tablespoons berry mixture into each cup. Stir gently with a pop stick to swirl.
- Top cups with foil; insert pop sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
Try swapping the berries with other fruit such as mango or frozen banana.