At Cadence, it’s easy to get where you need to go. The community is well serviced by major roads to speed you to work to Ipswich, Brisbane, Springfield and to all points in between. Schools, shopping centres and services are all within easy reach from here.
There are two brand new public schools that have opened in Ripley this year and our Cadence community is in the catchment for both. Ripley Valley State Primary College & Ripley Valley State Secondary College are less than 5-minutes drive from Cadence and have brand new facilities. The Primary College accommodates Prep through to Year 6 and the Secondary College is open to Year 7 & 8 students. A new grade will open each year.
There’s also Claremont State School that is only a 13-minute drive, as well as Churchill State School which offers schooling for children with all abilities.
There are various private schooling options in the Ripley/Ipswich area such as:
- Ipswich Grammar School - 18 minute drive
- Ipswich Girls' Grammar School - 15 minute drive
- Bethany Lutheran Primary School - 10 minute drive
- Staines Memorial College - 22 minute drive
- Springfield Anglican College - Primary & Secondary - 17 minute drive
Ipswich Public Hospital is only a 17-minute drive away and is a major acute hospital with 341 beds which offers services in all major health specialties.
Another hospital close by is the Mater Private Hospital, Springfield which is just 17 minutes away as well. This hospital is just three years old and has 80 beds, medical and surgical services, including an oncology unit.
There’s also various General Practitioners (GPs) in the local area such as Yamanto Family Practice and Priority Health Medical Centre, both of which are between 12-17 minutes drive.
- Ripley Town Centre is just a 4 minute drive from Cadence, and will grow to become a major, 25-hectare centre, with retail, healthcare and education, commercial, specialty services, entertainment, parklands and a proposed state-of-the-art transit centre.
- Orion Springfield Central Shopping Centre is only a 16 minute drive away and offers free all-day parking for over 3,000 cars, with over 190 specialty stores, many large retailers and cinemas.
- Ipswich City Square is an 18 minute drive and is being upgraded to meet the needs of a fast growing city, with a range of retail outlets, riverside bar, new library and 25 acres of public space.
- Riverlink Shopping Centre is less than 19 minutes away and is the largest shoppingin the Ipswich Region, with over 100 specialty stores and many major retailers.
Other shopping options:
- Ripley Markets
- Redbank Plaza
- Shopping Centre