Arcadian Hills, Cobbitty
$15,000 HomeBuilder grant
On 29 November 2020, the Government announced an extension to the Homebuilder program to 31 March 2021.
- A $15,000 grant for new home building contracts signed between 1 January 2021 and 31 March 2021, inclusive.
- An extended deadline for all applications to be submitted, including those applying for the $25,000 grant and the new $15,000grant. Applications can now be submitted up until 14 April 2021 (inclusive). This will apply to all eligible contracts signed on or after 4 June 2020.
- An increase to the property price cap for new build contracts in New South Wales and Victoria to $950,000 and $850,000, respectively, where the contract is signed between 1 January 2021 and 31 March 2021, inclusive.
- The existing new build property price cap of $750,000 will continue to apply in all other States and Territories.
- A change in licensing requirements and registration for builders, as below:
- Where an eligible contract is signed on or after 29 November 2020, the builder must have a valid licence or registration before 29 November 2020.
- Where an eligible contract is signed before 29 November 2020, the builder must have a valid licence or registration before 4 June 2020.
All other existing program criteria remains.
click here, or to see FAQ about Homebuilder click here.
We’re here to help.
Our friendly Sales Team is ready to help you take advantage of the time-limited HomeBuilder program.
We have a range of eligible homes available now.
Enquire here or call us today on 131 878.
Herein information is sourced from www.treasury.gov.au Interested parties should seek appropriate financial advice and make their own investigations as to eligibility for concessions, rebates, exemptions and grants. Information is current as at January 2021, though is subject to change without notice, and no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy. AVJennings disclaims liability for any loss, damage or claim of any nature or kind (including negligence) incurred by any party which arises out of any alleged reliance on this article. Registered Trademark. © AVJennings Properties Limited. ABN 50 004 601 503. NSW Builders Licence 39168C, QLD Builders Licence No QBCC41712, VIC Builders Licence CDB-U 57318, SA Builders Licence BLD56537.