Good Life. Good Living. Call us 131 878

Victoria - Careers

Building Cadet (V234)
  • Do you have an interest in the residential property development industry?
  • Are you currently studying a construction related degree?
  • A great opportunity to gain formal training and experience while completing your studies!
Read more »
Construction Foreman (V224)
  • Do you have experience in medium density residential or small commercial buildings?
  • Do you have a BSA Supervisors Licence?
  • Work for a reputable property development company!
Read more »
Design Draftsperson (S175)
  • Do you have drafting experience in residential construction?
  • Are you proficient with ArchiCAD?
  • Work for a reputable property development company based in Hawthorne
Read more »